Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING POLICY FOR DEALERS
All orders are shipped UPS ground unless otherwise specified up to 150 pounds. Orders over 150 pounds are shipped Fed. Ex. Freight. Orders outside the USA will require special arrangements.
RETURN POLICY FOR DEALERS
RETURN OF NEW MATERIAL:
- Within 30 Days of Date of Invoice: (a) Material shipped in error by WATTS BROTHERS DISTRIBUTING, INC. (WBD) may be returned within 30 days of the date of invoice, subject to the following guidelines: (b) For items shipped by WBD in error, mis-packed, mis-labeled, or found to be defective prior to installation: (1) Will be credited at 100% of net invoice price. Will include a credit for any freight either invoiced to the customer or otherwise paid by the customer. (2) WBD will be the sole determiner of whether the parts were shipped or ordered in error.
RETURN OF PARTS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
- The customer is responsible for all parts damaged in transit and all claims must be filed with the carrier.
- Do not return parts that have been damaged in transit to WATTS BROTHERS DISTRIBUTING, INC.
- Any damage visible at the time of delivery should be indicated on the carrier delivery receipt copy. Any concealed damage should be immediately noted and recorded.
- It is the customer’s responsibility follow up freight claims with the transportation company. Time is of the essence when filing freight claims.